when i click the button every thin is closed, why it is happening?

when i click the button every thin is closed, why it is happening?

mobilya
on my site when i click the hidden costum area button everything is closed.

i dont want to close them when i click this button. but they are closed.

what sould i do for it.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted. The point of using Lorem Content is here...

  Mr [Name], [Surname]

   Welcome to our website. You can read all about our services. We are working on dekorasyon

   <button>Hidden Custom Area</button>

<script> $("button").click(function () { $("p").empty(); }); </script>