validation plugin autogenerated label oddness...

validation plugin autogenerated label oddness...

Sean T Allen-2

when using the validation plugin, its creating the error label with

style="display: inline"

set on the element which is messing up page display...

the marketo demo that i copied from doesn't have that issue...

it creates the label without any style on the element itself...

can anyone explain the why of this?

Re: validation plugin autogenerated label oddness...

Sean T Allen-2

i have more on this...

the style="display:inline" only happens if i have a css rule setup
that would apply display:none
to that element. so basically, it is rather helpfully ( in some cases
i suppose, but not mine. )
putting an element to override my desire for it not to be displayed.

i suspect getting around this is going to be difficult.

is there a way to have to plugin simply not put the error label in at
all?