tablesorter with multiple plugins

byron-25

Hi Everyone - I just wanted to share my Tablesorter experience.  I
developed a grid for NYC Restaurant Week and used the jQuery
tablesorter.  I also used the pager, filter, and cookie plugins.

I also wrote another plugin for pop out box that filters checkbox
selections.  I also used the jQuery cookie plugin to store the current
selections of the gird, this way if a user leaves and comes back - the
grid will be in the state it was in when they left (a requirements
request).

I spend a while working on it, so I may be able to answer any
questions.

Here's the grid: <a href="http://nycgo.com/rw">http://nycgo.com/rw</a>

Re: tablesorter with multiple plugins

Kenny Scott-2