tablesorter metadata problem

  But it's doing nothing ; any idea ?

Other problem, I try that :   But nothing change again. any idea, maybe linked to first problem ?

And my third problem is when I clic on some sort, many (and many) lines of  with nothing in are generated in first part of my table, and after data are ok and sorted.

Could you hel me please ? Thanks.
sam05
Hi,

I've some problem to use tablesorter.

First before everything, when I try it on a column with prices : sorting is ok for price over 100 000 but not ok for prices under 100 000. Format detected on this column by tablesorter is 'text'. Format is like "10 000 €".

So I try to do this :
PrixTitre