tablesorter cache, how to clear the cache

tablesorter cache, how to clear the cache

Evil_D
I have a sortable table that can be refreshed with new data.  But even though I delete the rows from the table, when I initialize the sorter on it it puts back all the old rows and thereby doubles the size of the table.  I believe it has to do with the cache tablesorter uses.  There must be a way to clear the cache but I can't find it in the documentation or searching here.  Anyone know how to do this?

Re: tablesorter cache, how to clear the cache

Ritesh
You can user $("#ContentPlaceHolder1_grid_table").trigger("update");

Re: tablesorter cache, how to clear the cache

Ritesh
$("#ContentPlaceHolder1_grid_table") is table name where you have applied tablesorter