plugin for mac finder stye column view

Cliff-21

Hi,

I'm looking for a plugin that will duplicate the 'column' style view
in the mac finder. So for example, say you had a dataset that
resembled a tree, and you had 4 panels initially displayed, oriented
vertically.

If an item is selected in the first pane, it's children will fade in
in the second column.  If an alternate item in column 1 is selected,
the items in column 2 fade out and the new children fade in.

Since each column is a set height, a scrollbar appears if needed,
separately for each column.

If the depth of the tree is greater than 4 (in this case), all columns
shift to the left and column 1 disappears.  A navigation element at
the top can send you 'back', making columns move to the right.

Is there a plugin similar to this already?  I browsed the existing
plugins, but there are so many, it is hard to tell.

A bonus would be if the table could get it's data from xml, and inline
editing on each node would also be nice.  I'm sure nothing this
specifc exists, so anything that might work as a suitable base to work
off of would be appreciated.

thanks,
Cliff

Re: plugin for mac finder stye column view

Cliff-21

disregard, i discovered the plugin search function and see a few
candidates. (previously I only saw the site search box which wasn't
very helpful)