please test my link - takes only 2 secs

jquertil
Hello all,

if you have 2 seconds to spare, please see

http://www.tilmauder.com/as4/JS2ASinJquery.htm

and send me errors you may (or rather hopefully WILL NOT) be getting.

What's supposed to happen: the page displays an orange swf file with a
dynamic text field.
When you click the button at the top, the text inside the orange swf
is supposed to change.

I'm interested in people who run:

IE7, IE8, FF3 on Windows XP, Vista, 7
Safari 4, FF3 on Mac OSX

Thanks a bunch! Your help is appreciated.

Re: please test my link - takes only 2 secs

Bharanikumar Srinivasan
Am using FF3, am not find any error

--
Regards
B.S.Bharanikumar

http://php-mysql-jquery.blogspot.com/
Article
JQUERY : checkbox,selectall,selectnone,invertselection,checkbox count

Re: please test my link - takes only 2 secs

sammartin
I am Chrome user and not found any error in this.