multiple-file-upload doubt

Bellani

Hello there

I'm trying to use the multiple-file-upload plugin
(http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/multiple-file-upload/) and it worked
great so far, but I have a small question that I could use some help
answering.
Imagine you have a resource(thinking RESTful here), say user. An user
has many documents, so when I'm creating a user I would need a
template for this which would include the ability to upload multiple
files (here the plugin is working great).
My doubt is when I would edit this little fellow I just created.
Imagine that I already have 3 documents assigned to him, which would
be the best way to use the multiple-file-upload so it create the div
elements with the link and etc? (Another way to put this question is,
How should I add an element to the file input?)

Anyway, thanks for the attention guys,
--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

"What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow men. That is the entire
Law; all the rest is commentary." The Talmud