jquery pagination

fogofogo
Hello

I am looking for a jquery plugin that may help with this problem. I have a table of 400 rows that needs to be split into 4 pages using pagination. Problem is, each page will contain a different amount of records. The first page will show 1 - 200, the next page will show 201 - 301 etc.

So the pagination navigation is going to look like this

1 - 200  |  201 - 300  |  301 - 350  |  351 - 400

Does anyone know of a plugin that does this or something similar? I need to also keep the sorting functions in the headers, so I cant break up the table into individual tables.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated