jquery.form -- file upload callback

QNC

jquery.form -- file upload callback

QNC

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a file with the jquery.form plugin: it works
perfectly. Thanks.

However, I want to access the xml response and I'm stuck with a
'Permission denied to get property Window.document' error.
That error occurs in the last following line:

   $.fn.ajaxSubmit = function(options) { ...
        function cb() { ...
                doc = io.contentWindow ? io.contentWindow.document :
io.contentDocument ? io.contentDocument : io.document;

I'm posting to the same domain the whole page was gotten.
Looking at the content of the iframe created by ajaxSubmit, the answer
is present so it is really a permission problem.

I do not see any test on that case.

Any idea ?