jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

Vik_R

I have a page where jquery.corners works perfectly in Mac Safari, Mac
Firefox 3, and Windows Firefox 3, but not in Mac Firefox 2, or in
Windows IE 7. jquery.corners normally works in those browsers, as seen
on their demo page at http://www.atblabs.com/jquery.corners.html

An online demo of the anomaly is at this link:

http://www.flavorzoom.com/corners_anomaly/corners_anomaly.html

How can I correct this anomaly?

Thanks very much in advance to all for any info.

-Vik

Re: jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

dave.methvin

The Miscellaneous tab says: "There needs to be enough padding to
insert corners otherwise the layout will not look the same across
browsers.."

There doesn't seem to be any top or bottom padding on the element.

Re: jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

Vik_R

I show padding on the following elements:

#weight_charts_two_col_left_content fieldset {
 margin: 1em 0;
 padding: 10px 10px;
 width: 180px;
 margin-top: 0px;
}

#Hover_Info{
        z-index: 999;
        background-color: #8A8C45;
        padding: 10px;
        position: absolute;
        line-height: 1em;
        border: 3px solid #260F01;
}

Do I need to be padding any additional elements in the demo?

On Jan 20, 4:14 pm, Dave Methvin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Miscellaneous tab says: "There needs to be enough padding to
> insert corners otherwise the layout will not look the same across
> browsers.."
>
> There doesn't seem to be any top or bottom padding on the element.

Re: jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

dave.methvin

It didn't look like there was top or bottom padding when I looked in
Firebug. I'm not familiar with the plugin so maybe there is some other
problem.

Re: jquery.corners not Working in Mac FireFox 2 or Windows IE 7? Demo Page Provided

Vik_R

I was seeing the same thing.  The padding settings for the element
changed inexplicably.  Very odd.