jqUploader

Qorky

Hi I'm loving the jqUploader its super.

I do have a coupld of issues though....

1. I don't quite understand where to put the filters in my script,
i.e. to allow only jpg and gif

2.If an image doesn't upload for whatever reason, the uploader stops
uploading any more files and hangs at 100%

3.The order of the uploading when there are multiple files in the
queue appears completely random. Is it possible to work work the files
from top to bottom and make the file disappear from the list when its
complete?

Thanks

Matt