jqModal re-binding

raptor
hi,
I have let say an element which I use as for dialog's let say :

then i use :

 $('#dialog').jqm({ ajax: url, target: '#content'  });

so far ok.. it works. But now I want to reuse this dialog.
But if I try to bind again with different url2:

 $('#dialog').jqm({ ajax: url2, target: '#content'  });

It still uses the old url for ajax fetch ??
How can I change this behavior, so I can pass different urls ?

Opps forgot the most important thing, I'm using jqModal ;)

Re: jqModal re-binding

djot
-
Well,

1. you have to unbind the first event (disable the modal somehow), then bind the second
2. or you only bind one function/method, which handles given arguments for given states of your modal.

djot
-
raptor wrote