jqDnR versus form inputs not clickable when enclosed in a $('#myDiv').jqDrag()

jqDnR versus form inputs not clickable when enclosed in a $('#myDiv').jqDrag()

Alter Exxo
Hello,

I'm using latest jqDnR (2007.08.19 +r2) to make my login panel div draggable.
This div panel has 2 div children: header and body, and the later has a form with some login inputs.

I made the login panel draggable, thanks to a super lightweight "$('#loginPanel').jqDrag();"

Now, the whole panel is very well draggable, but I cannot click anymore my form inputs to give them the focus. I can just "tab" to them to make them active and to be able to edit them.

So 2 questions:
Q1. I'm sure I could disable the "dragability" onto the form / form inputs but I lack jQuery skills to do it. How coul I do ?

Q2. Wouldn't it make sense to not apply the "drag activation" onto all form or form inputs ?

BTW, jqDnR is a really good tiny piece of work indeed !