jQuery quicksearch plugin help

abovegaucho

I am having issues with the jquery.quicksearch plugin.  I first
created some php code to pull a csv file into a table.  Then I used
the plugin to search the table that was loaded through the php code.

The table wasn't very large so it worked like a charm.  However, I
tried doing the same thing with a much larger csv file (about 4000
rows and 3 columns).  The plugin was very slow to respond.

I did some google searches and found this:

http://orderedlist.com/articles/live-search-with-quicksilver-style-for-jquery

However this code is for list items<li>  I am not much of a programmer
so I don't know how to modify to search the large table that is loaded
through the csv file.

Any suggestions!?

Thanks