jQuery is Moving to a Forum

John Resig
Hello All -

After much deliberation the jQuery team has decided to close down the
Google Groups that we've been using for project discussion and move to
a unified forum instead.

The new forum can be found here:

More information about our decision to move can be found here:

If you have any questions concerning the move please feel free to post
them in the new meta discussion forum here:

Thanks for your continued support and here's to future community discussions!