jQuery is Moving to a Forum

John Resig
Administrator
Hello All -

After much deliberation the jQuery team has decided to close down the
Google Groups that we've been using for project discussion and move to
a unified forum instead.

The new forum can be found here:
http://forum.jquery.com/

More information about our decision to move can be found here:
http://jquery14.com/day-07/new-jquery-forum

If you have any questions concerning the move please feel free to post
them in the new meta discussion forum here:
http://forum.jquery.com/about-the-jquery-forum

Thanks for your continued support and here's to future community discussions!

--John