jQuery corners plugin

Luke Morton

Any ideas on why the bottom corners (only applied in IE) for the $
('.vrecords .article-container .article').corner('5px'); are not
actually positioned at the bottom of the element on my test page
http://lukemorton.co.uk/vrecords/ ?

Thanks in advance

Luke

Re: jQuery corners plugin

dave.methvin

Try the most recent version and see if it helps:

http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins/corner/jquery.corner.js

I just noticed that it's broken on IE8 beta 2 but it should work on
IE6/7.