jQuery Form Plugin and Buttons, Submit on change/keyup

jQuery Form Plugin and Buttons, Submit on change/keyup

Sidney-16

I developed a simple method of handling forms in jQuery before I found
jQuery Form Plugin, and while it'd be great to switch over and gain
its added functionality, I have a couple of questions.

First, is there any built-in way to handle button input types? In my
simple implementation, a button submits its value only when the submit
was triggered by clicking it.

Second, is there a recommended way to cause a form handled by this
plugin to submit onChange, onKeyUp (hopefully with a short timer to
reduce server load), etc.? Or do I need to manually add event handlers
to each input to trigger a submit?