jQuery Documentation in PDF

Jonatan-3

Hi:

I made a program for create a PDF of the jQuery and jQueryUI from the
xml. There's also the source code of the program (made in VS2005/C#).

I hope someone find the docs in PDF usefull as me :)

You can download from:

Docs in pdf: http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocumentation.7z
Program to create: http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocs-Creator.7z

I will post updates in my page (in spanish)

http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/npx/default.aspx?VIEWENTRY050057

Jonatan

Re: jQuery Documentation in PDF

Isaak Malik-3
Hey Jonatan,

This is EXTREMELY useful and I'm sure more think the same way, this solves the problems most are having with the documentation page.

Thanks a bunch :-)!

Isaak Malik
Web Developer

Re: jQuery Documentation in PDF

Wint

Do you mind if we modify the code at all Jonatan?  I wouldn't mind
taking what you have here and running with it.  Either way, this is
very cool indeed, thanks a bunch!

On Oct 21, 1:22 pm, "Isaak Malik" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Jonatan,
>
> This is EXTREMELY useful and I'm sure more think the same way, this solves
> the problems most are having with the documentation page.
>
> Thanks a bunch :-)!
>

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Jonatan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi:
>
> > I made a program for create a PDF of the jQuery and jQueryUI from the
> > xml. There's also the source code of the program (made in VS2005/C#).
>
> > I hope someone find the docs in PDF usefull as me :)
>
> > You can download from:
>
> > Docs in pdf:
> >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocumentation.7z
> > Program to create:
> >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocs-Creator.7z
>
> > I will post updates in my page (in spanish)
>
> >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/npx/default.aspx?VIEWENTRY050057
>
> > Jonatan

> Isaak Malik
> Web Developer

Re: jQuery Documentation in PDF

Jonatan-3

No! do whatever you want with the code. It's just a first version.  I
would make new versions based on comments.

On 22 oct, 16:27, Wint <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do you mind if we modify the code at all Jonatan?  I wouldn't mind
> taking what you have here and running with it.  Either way, this is
> very cool indeed, thanks a bunch!
>
> On Oct 21, 1:22 pm, "Isaak Malik" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hey Jonatan,
>
> > This is EXTREMELY useful and I'm sure more think the same way, this solves
> > the problems most are having with the documentation page.
>
> > Thanks a bunch :-)!
>
> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Jonatan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > Hi:
>
> > > I made a program for create a PDF of the jQuery and jQueryUI from the
> > > xml. There's also the source code of the program (made in VS2005/C#).
>
> > > I hope someone find the docs in PDF usefull as me :)
>
> > > You can download from:
>
> > > Docs in pdf:
> > >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocumentation.7z
> > > Program to create:
> > >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/aktive/soft/jQueryDocs-Creator.7z
>
> > > I will post updates in my page (in spanish)
>
> > >http://www.puntoequis.com.ar/npx/default.aspx?VIEWENTRY050057
>
> > > Jonatan
>
> > --
> > Isaak Malik
> > Web Developer- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Re: jQuery Documentation in PDF

Bruno Augusto-3

Really an impressive work, as useful as important.

It helps me because, for now, I'm temporarily without daily access to
the Internet.

Congratulations

Re: jQuery Documentation in PDF

Nagen
When I am clicking on the link provided above to download the documentation in PDF format, I am getting "The page cannot be found" error and hence I am not able to download.

Can someone please send the updated link or please forward the zip file to my email id: nagendrarao007@gmail.com

Nagen
Wint wrote