jQuery Calendar strange behaviour in Ajax load() and Ajax Post()?

jQuery Calendar strange behaviour in Ajax load() and Ajax Post()?

johnmanoahs
Hi - I am using using jQuery calendar within the tab content area that is fetched using ajax. When I load the page containing the code to display the calendar using ".load()" function, it seems to work. But when I use "$.ajax()" it downloads the code and everything, but it would not work. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Could anyone of you suggest a work around?

thanks in advance,
John