fadeIn

wycats
fadeIn doesn't seem to work in IE. Is this known?

--
Yehuda Katz
Web Developer
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Re: fadeIn

DaveG-2

It works for me, but has big problems with adding additional content, even after using a width:auto hack. Perhaps an example of how you're using it?

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:30:59 -0400, "Yehuda Katz" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> fadeIn doesn't seem to work in IE. Is this known?

http://jquery.com/discuss/

Re: fadeIn

Klaus Hartl
To make fading work at all in IE, it is required that the regarding
element has 'layout'. It is triggered for example by setting a width/height:

http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html

Have you checked that?

Regards, Klaus