dynamically linking jquery, then plugins

dynamically linking jquery, then plugins

scottmccaskill

Hey - tried googling for this quite a bit, but haven't found much.

Trying to write a pretty flexible widget architecture where we can
dynamically load some JS among other stuff.  As part of that, I have
to dynamically load the base jquery - which goes fine and I can use
it.  However, any dynamically loaded plugins never attach themselves
to the jquery object.

Also, I cannot drop my jquery calls into the $(document).ready() block
b/c my stuff is really loaded separately from what the page writer
originally put together.  Any thoughts?  Is there a way to force
plugin attachment?

Thanks,
Scott