dimensions: $(window).innerHeight() in Firefox throws exception

dimensions: $(window).innerHeight() in Firefox throws exception

Artur-11

I experience this problem:
jQuery.dimensions method innerHeight() called on $(window) in Firefox
3 throws

[Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 0
[nsIDOMViewCSS.getComputedStyle]" nsresult: "0x80570009
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)" location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost/tencora-ir/common/jquery-1.2.6.min.js :: anonymous ::
line 22" data: no]

I'm not sure if it's jquery or jquery.dimensions error, in fact.

Is it a known problem? Has anyone have it? Solved it?

Cheers,

Artur

Re: dimensions: $(window).innerHeight() in Firefox throws exception

pixelhandler

I get the same error even when using $(window).height()

Anyone find a solution?

On Nov 19, 11:27 am, "Brandon Aaron" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There isn't an innerHeight for window. Just use $(window).height().
>
> --
> Brandon Aaron
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Artur <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I experience this problem:
> > jQuery.dimensions method innerHeight() called on $(window) in Firefox
> > 3 throws
>
> > [Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 0
> > [nsIDOMViewCSS.getComputedStyle]" nsresult: "0x80570009
> > (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)" location: "JS frame ::
> >http://localhost/tencora-ir/common/jquery-1.2.6.min.js:: anonymous ::
> > line 22" data: no]
>
> > I'm not sure if it's jquery or jquery.dimensions error, in fact.
>
> > Is it a known problem? Has anyone have it? Solved it?
>
> > Cheers,
>
> > Artur

Re: dimensions: $(window).innerHeight() in Firefox throws exception

Brandon Aaron
What version of jQuery are you using? Do you have a url that I could see the error happening?

--
Brandon Aaron