about AeroWindow

Jojo Cool
Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues with my website regarding a pop-up style jQuery Plugin. Its called AeroWindow.

When you click on a link like “Most Loved Girls” you get a pop-up but when I try to click on a photo inside the new popup, nothing will happen even if I do link it. I need that specific pop-up to load the links that are in it. I just need to have whatever pop-up window that comes up to have clickable links and images. How can I remedy this issue?

The other issue is that when you click on photos on the “Girls list” to the right you get a slideshow. The problem is no slideshow Plugin works with AeroWindow. Is there one that works or can I do something to what I have to make the slideshow work?

Here is the link http://www.jojosdesign.ca/_puya_jojo/icypink/

 I would appreciate everyone’s help. Thank you.