Window scrolling vertically Problem

Ben-257

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I’ve tried to
solve for a long time.

I’ve narrowed it down to possibly being the way I’m using localscroll.

What I want to achieve is to have a div scroll horizontally only. This
is working fine. The problem occurs when the window is too small to
fit all the content vertically in the page. When that happens, after
the div has scrolled to the specific anchor, the window jumps
vertically to try and fit the content at the specific anchor.

I’m not sure how to stop this jump at the end.

You may see an example at http://loftanimation.com.au/beta. Please
resize the window until you see the vertical scrollbar.

I'm using the latest build 1.2.6.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ben