Which is the best Modal plugin

tdhsaurabh

Hi,

I want to use one of modal plug-in for my application, so far i took
overview of 2 plugins

1 boxy

2 jqModal

I like to have opinion which one is better

I my view though i liked boxy initially but it is failing in IE8 beta

Re: Which is the best Modal plugin

kouphax

There is also blockUI (http://malsup.com/jquery/block/) supposed to be pretty code.

P Please consider the environment and do not print this mail unless necessary

________________________________

I want to use one of modal plug-in for my application, so far i took
overview of 2 plugins

1 boxy

2 jqModal

I like to have opinion which one is better

I my view though i liked boxy initially but it is failing in IE8 beta

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential; if you are not the addressee please destroy the message and all copies. Any opinion or information contained in this email or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Kainos
is personal to the sender and is not given by or endorsed by Kainos. Kainos is the trading name of Kainos Software Limited, registered in Northern Ireland under company number: NI19370, having its registered offices at: Kainos House, 4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT,
Northern Ireland. Registered in the UK for VAT under number: 454598802 and registered in Ireland for VAT under number: 9950340E. This email has been scanned for all known viruses by MessageLabs but is not guaranteed to be virus free; further terms and conditions may be
found on our website - www.kainos.com

Re: Which is the best Modal plugin

Richard D. Worth-2
You may want to check out jQuery UI Dialog

demo:
http://ui.jquery.com/demos/dialog

docs:
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Dialog