We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

josepsanzcamp
Hello JQuery-UI users

I'm happy to announce that we have released under GPL-3.0 our SaltOS and RhinOS programs.

We have prepared packages that can be used in GNU/Linux and Microsoft systems. You can download and see how programs employ the JQuery-UI library and how it has allowed us to greatly simplify the job.

Applications are written using PHP and JavaScript (jQuery, JQuery-UI and PHPJS basically).

You can find more info on http://www.ws3.es

We hope you like.

Josep Sanz.

--
Josep Sanz Campderrós
Email: [hidden email]

Re: We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

Andrea Raimondi-2
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Josep Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello JQuery-UI users

Hey Jose,

> You can find more info on http://www.ws3.es

I speak Spanish decently enough to make my way through what you have done :-)
However, I'm confident that many peope do not know that "correo electronico"
means email :-)

I strongly suggest that you re-enable English :)

Regards,

--
Mr. Andrea Raimondi
Senior Software Analyst&Developer

Re: We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

Roman-87
On Sep 30, 12:05 pm, Josep Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You can find more info onhttp://www.ws3.es
>
> We hope you like.

Maybe I would have, but I don't know the language the material is
written in.

Re: Re: We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

Andrea Raimondi-2
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Roman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Maybe I would have, but I don't know the language the material is
> written in.

It's basically two different products: a CRM(SaltOS) and  a CMS( RhinOS).
You can request a demo account by clicking the demos link or download them
using the "Descargas" one.

For the Windows version the installer also installs APACHE+PHP.

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best :-)

Mr. Andrea Raimondi
Senior Software Analyst&Developer

Re: We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

josepsanzcamp
Hi Andrea.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We have activated the English (we are
still running to correct the texts).

Thanks for the note.

Josep.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM, josepsanzcamp <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Andrea.

Hi :-)

> Apologize for the inconvenience. We have activated the English (we are
> still running to correct the texts).

Sending a few suggestions off list.
English is a sort of second nature for me and, being Italian, I can
certainly understand more of what you mean than other non-latin english speaking
peers.

> Thanks for the note.

You welcome.

--
Mr. Andrea Raimondi
Senior Software Analyst&Developer

Re: We have released under GPL-3.0 our programs SaltOS and RhinOS

josepsanzcamp
Hello everyone.

Be patient with translations of our website, we are working on this
task, but understand that we are a Spanish company and experts are not
speaking English. I promise we're working on this task.

respect SaltOS, is ready to work now with 3 languages: Spanish,
Catalan and English. Hope you like it.

Josep Sanz.