Unit Testable jQuery plugins

Anup Shah

Hi,

A little while back I wrote a post on writing unit testable jQuery
plugins:

http://www.onenaught.com/posts/85/turn-your-jquery-code-into-a-richer-unit-testable-plugin

I am finding more and more that jQuery code I write can often be
turned into plugins. Furthermore, those plugins can be unit tested,
and on top of that, writing unit tests helps me drive out better
functionality because of the need to write testable code.

Comments, improvements etc welcome!

Regards,
Anup Shah
http://www.onenaught.com