Unique Javascript and Jquery Request

saphire_designer
I'm looking for javascript or jquery code that will allow me to do the following. I want to create a website that looks and feels like the interface in minority report. The site will be horizontal, and consist of three pages. You start in the middle page, and by clicking on an arrow you can go left or right. Similar to this site, but instead of links at the top, simply arrows on the side. CarrotCreative.com

I was thinking I would incorporate the jquery scrollto. The other problem is I want it to rotate similar to this flash animation. Flash Gallery Example

If anyone knows the best code to work with, or the best way to go about this I'd really appreciate it. I'm currently a graphic design student and this is for a class project.