Trouble with ui datepicker and ie security zones

Trouble with ui datepicker and ie security zones

anemon
I run my site with ui datepicker at localhost in IE with security
params - internet zone, high level(ask to enable javascript). I add
localhost to trusted sites. When datepicker shows (_updateDatepicker
function call), IE ask me to enable javascript - it`s not correct
behaviour.
Generated datepicker div contains js functions call and
jquery-1.3.2.js first of all sets div.innerHTML and then
fragment.appendChild().
http://karma.nucleuscms.org/item/101 has decision that innerHTML must
be after appendChild. Is it bug jquery? How can I solve this problem?

Re: Trouble with ui datepicker and ie security zones

John Resig
Administrator
That isn't really something that we can globally assure. We frequently
create disconnected nodes and fragments before eventually inserting
them into the document. Not to mention that delaying the insertion of
the HTML will cause a double page reflow to occur, slowing things down
even further.

--John