Tablesorter -- Save Current Configuration

Tablesorter -- Save Current Configuration

David Hasselberg

Hello all,

I have been using the tablesorter plug-in for some time now, and it
has saved me many headaches. But there is one task i am not sure it
can do. I would appreciate some assistance.

I need to be able to retrieve a given table's sort configuration. Once
a user has sorted the table as they like it, i would like them to have
the ability to save that configuration into a database. But i am
unsure how to retrieve the configuration a user has selected.

In other words... i need the equivalent of sortable("serialize") in
the JQuery UI library.

Can this be done using tablesorter? I have been up and down it's
documentation and have not found anything. If not... does anyone know
of another plug-in that will accomplish this task?