Tablesorter Into Wordpress page

n3v3r4get@gmail.com

How do I install jquery tablesorter into my wordpress page. I mean I
can upload and make a table into my wordpress page .there is no css
but it sort. I have no idea how to use jquery green theme into my
tablesorter.

Re: Tablesorter Into Wordpress page

Stefan-104

hi ... have you found a solution to this issue ... i need display a
sortable table in my wordpress theme

thx

On 15 Dez. 2008, 04:24, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> How do I install jquery tablesorter into mywordpresspage. I mean I
> can upload and make a table into mywordpresspage .there is no css
> but it sort. I have no idea how to use jquery green theme into my
> tablesorter.

Re: Tablesorter Into Wordpress page

n3v3r4get@gmail.com
Yes
Download tablesorter at
tablesorter.com

upload to your wordpress

place this at wordpress header

<script type="text/javascript" src="/path/to/jquery-latest.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/path/to/jquery.tablesorter.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="themes/green/style.css" />

In you post or where you want your table to be. place following code

<thead>
    <th>Last Name</th>
    <th>First Name</th>
    <th>Email</th>
    <th>Due</th>
    <th>Web Site</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
</tbody>

Place this code into javascript jquery.tablesorter.js

$(document).ready(function()
    {
        $("#myTable").tablesorter();
    }
);

mytable is your table ID that you can change. you can customize your table width or anything in green/style.css if you are using green style.