TableSorter + Validate problem

jsrobinson

Problem: Can't use Validate on forms inside a table sorted by
TableSorter

I have a table with rows, each row is a form. I run TableSorter on it
at load time to sort on default columns. When I click submit for a
given form/row, Validate validates the wrong form. When I turn off the
default sort, Validate works fine.

I have tried:

1) Giving each form it's own id
2) use validate() + classes
3) use validate(rules:{...})

Any ideas?

The actual application is not available publically (of course) so I
have boiled it down into an example:
http://jquery.magiclamp.net/validate-tablesorter.html
Clicking on any submit button after the first will try to validate the
first form.

Thank you in advance for any help that might be provided!