Tabbed Interface Question

thedoctor-2

I am using this plugin
http://nettuts.com/javascript-ajax/create-a-tabbed-interface-using-jquery/

My question is, how do you place links inside each section and have it
go to the next tab?

The way the nav works doesn't seem to work inside the content
sections.

Any thoughts?

Re: Tabbed Interface Question

thedoctor-2

I've been able to get it to link, but how do you get it to go back to
the top of the page, if the link is at the bottom.

Here is the code I am using to link within:
var $options = $(’#tabset > ul’).tabs(); // first tab selected
$(’#tab2link’).click(function() { // bind click event to link
$options.tabs(’select’, 1); // switch to 2nd tab
return false;
});

On Dec 29, 10:21 am, thedoctor <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using this pluginhttp://nettuts.com/javascript-ajax/create-a-tabbed-interface-using-jq...
>
> My question is, how do you place links inside each section and have it
> go to the next tab?
>
> The way the nav works doesn't seem to work inside the content
> sections.
>
> Any thoughts?

Re: Tabbed Interface Question

Klaus Hartl-4