Superfish menu delay

epiceye
Hi, I would like to add a delay on the menu item switching time.

At the moment - if I try navigate to a submenu while hovering over the parent menu item, it is switching to my other menu items before I have a chance to move the mouse over the different submenus.

I think by adding a 1-2 second delay would sort out this problem for me.
I have added the menu as a module in DNN 6.

I have tried fiddling with the default settings found in superfish.js although I dont see any changes happening.

I am new to Superfish and can't figure out how to implement this - any help will be much appreciated.