Scroll down list of products and a shopping cart: update the cart but keeping the vertical position of the products list when going back

Scroll down list of products and a shopping cart: update the cart but keeping the vertical position of the products list when going back

tirengarfio
I have a list of products and a shopping cart that I create by myself using PHP, jQuery... The shopping cart is always shown on the right margin of the list. After adding some products, I go to the standalone product page and remove a product. If I go back to the list of products, the shopping cart still shows the removed product.I know I could fix this not caching the web page of the product's list, BUT the products list is populated using a ajax calls, so when going back to the products list it should set vertical position when clicking on the link to the standalone product. Any way to make this? That is: always updating the cart and keeping the vertical position of the products list when going back.