Related to autocomplete plugin query

amit contractor-2
Hi,

I am using autocomplete plug-in of jquery.
I have a data set as below:

DATA STRING | ID
foo bar | 1

When I search for say, “foo” OR  “foo ba” OR “bar” it gives me proper
result.
But when I extend my search string from ‘bar’ to say, ‘bar fo’ than
result disappears.

Basically I am trying to make autocompletor similar to Search Box on
FaceBook.

Any idea or pointer would be of great help.

Thanks in advance
Amit