Reg- Dragging buttons

Mega-4
Hi all,
        Is it possible to drag a button from one place to another. Let
me make it more clear.
We have a palette which has all widgets and a working area. Buttons
will be available in the palette. I need to place the buttons from the
palette to the working area and i should be able to move the objects
anywhere in the working area.

     I have another doubt. when i place the button in the working
area, based on some condition can i draw some lines between buttons?

Please suggest !!
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Mega.

Re: Reg- Dragging buttons

basheermoro
I think you should try to remove the button then inject it in the
place you want it.not to "move (drag it) " !

Basheer Al-Mansour
On Jul 7, 7:02 pm, Mega <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>         Is it possible to drag a button from one place to another. Let
> me make it more clear.
> We have a palette which has all widgets and a working area. Buttons
> will be available in the palette. I need to place the buttons from the
> palette to the working area and i should be able to move the objects
> anywhere in the working area.
>
>      I have another doubt. when i place the button in the working
> area, based on some condition can i draw some lines between buttons?
>
> Please suggest !!
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards
> Mega.

Re: Reg- Dragging buttons

Detlef
You can put that button into a SPAN, make that SPAN movable -- that's
it.

Movable SPAN: http://netzwerkstatt.de/jqui_zweiDialoge , click on
[Fenster ...].
Right now I do not know how to putt off that resize-grip on the
bottom, right hand side. You'll have to look into the jqui source
code.
And right know I do not know if "onClick" will absorbe all events, so
you might not be able drag that button. Probably you'll have a image
instead of an "Input"-button, and this image should be able to
distinguish and to answer both drag und click.

HTH a little?

Detlef Lindenthal