RE: Refreshing a plugin in JQuery

Webby Creative
I have a problem on my website : Portfolio I have to Jquery plugins running on this page - Quicksand and FancyBox. When the page first loads, click on any of the images and FancyBox kicks in and displays the larger image. However, click on any of the tabs along the top, let Quicksand do it's business, and PrettyPhoto no longer works... I'm sure there must be a way of keeping one of the plugins live after another one has been used! Any ideas would be much appreciated. Do I need to use 'bind' or 'live'? Here's how I'm loading PrettyPhoto on the page: $("a.fancybox").fancybox({ 'transitionIn' : 'elastic', 'transitionOut' : 'elastic', overlayShow : false, 'speedIn' :900, 'speedOut':200 });