Possible Problem with accordion

Damon Williams
Hi,

I am currently developing a site containing a navigation system using the accordion plugin (from bassistance.de). The problem I've ran into is that the sections don't contain an equal number of pages, and as such leaves on sections where there are less elements (using unordered lists to create the menu). I've included two screenshots to show the problem (the whitespace in image 2 under 2.1 is the issue).

Is this a known problem with the accordion plugin, and if so, are there any workarounds, so that it automatically resizes for the selected section.

Thanks

Damon