Plugins site upgraded to a new server

Mike Hostetler-4

Hi Everyone-

I'm excited to announce that we've just finalized setup of the Plugins
site on a new server.  Several of the reported problems around the
Plugins site will hopefully be fixed by this move.  Thanks for being
patient with us.

The new site is an exact replica of the old.  If you do notice
anything missing, please reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Mike Hostetler

Re: Plugins site upgraded to a new server

Karl Swedberg-2
Congratulations, and than you, Mike!

Any chance you could add a Register form to http://plugins.jquery.com/user/login?destination=project%2FPlugins

or at least provide a link to http://plugins.jquery.com/user/register ?

Currently, there is one link for "Login/Register" but there isn't any clear way to register.

thanks again,

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg

On Dec 8, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Mike Hostetler wrote:

Hi Everyone-

I'm excited to announce that we've just finalized setup of the Plugins
site on a new server.  Several of the reported problems around the
Plugins site will hopefully be fixed by this move.  Thanks for being
patient with us.

The new site is an exact replica of the old.  If you do notice
anything missing, please reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Mike Hostetler

Re: Plugins site upgraded to a new server

Mike Hostetler-4
Karl-

Yes, I'm actually working on fixing that problem.  I'll post here again when it's fixed.

Mike Hostetler
http://amountaintop.com

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:24, Karl Swedberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I've re-enabled the tabs at the top of the content pages.  The links are now exposed.

I've also verified that emails are now being sent, as they should.

Mike Hostetler
http://amountaintop.com

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:30, Mike Hostetler <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Fantastic! thank you very much.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg