Please help me finsish what I started....

Please help me finsish what I started....

KMKmediaGroup
I know VERY little about jquery or java.
The site I am having a problem with is here -
TestSite
Yes, its very ugly at this state but only up to ask my question.

When you click about, that works fine.

Its the services area that is the problem.

When you initially click "services" You see 3 colored services buttons and should see
service 1's image and text. However depending if you've clicked on services before or after
you've clicked on "about" the results vary. Either way, AS SOON as you click on any of the
other colored service buttons, everything then begins to work as it should. Hopefully, but
just playing around, you will see what I mean.

I am hoping that it is just a matter of adding or tweaking just a couple lines of code in
the css or js script.

Can someone please take a look and help me complete this? I tried so many variations and
feel I am so close.

Thank you.
Ken

Re: Please help me finsish what I started....

galstyan
I think this is simple HTML web page. is this?