Pass src to an iframe inside an iframe

madzman23
Hi, I am kinda new here.
I just want to ask if its possible to pass a variable to an iframe that is already inside an iframe? I have a menu that will show display an iframe with a new page, inside the new page there is another iframe that I need to control the src. I need to pass its src from the "id" in the my menu from my main page. I already implemented a jquery function that changed the src of an iframe but my only problem is to pass it to the an iframe inside the iframe I called. I hope you can help me. Thank you guyz in advanced.