New tutorial site for jQuery

15daysofjquery
"15 Days of jQuery"
http://15daysofjquery.com

Goal is to introduce jQuery to coders of all skill levels (but
especially javascript coders that feel that other libraries are a little
over their head).

The first time I came across the jQuery library I thought to myself -
who needs yet another javascript library? But a second look opened my
eyes to its versatility and how easy it makes DOM scripting and AJAX. I
hope the tutorial helps spread the word about this great tool.

I consider it the Swiss Army Knife of DOM and AJAX coding - small, fast,
versatile.  Perhaps not perfect for every single application, but
incredibly useful.

I hope my tutorial is of use -

Sincerely,

Jack Born

PS - Hats off to you, John. Great library.

http://jquery.com/discuss/

Re: New tutorial site for jQuery

Rizky
haven't browse all the tutorials yet, but I think it's very useful. definitely worth a spot in my delicious.

and for the future, hopefully someone can add a FAQ page or some sort. something to solve common and simpler problems (which I'm about to ask). so, forgive me for being out of topic, but how come AdSense code disables jQuery?

thanks, great site btw...but a bit like 24ways don't you think? :-)

Rizky