My first clip

Tiffany M.-3
Hello to all. I am Tiffy and I have create my short first  movie. Is
it looks good?
http://shrtb.us/qb

Re: My first clip

Sidney San Martín
*stab stab stab*

So, does this mean that the group is no longer moderated?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Tiffany M. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello to all. I am Tiffy and I have create my short first  movie. Is
> it looks good?
> http://[redactinated]

Re: My first clip

John Resig
Administrator
Yeah, moderation has been turned off, the team has all moved over to
using the forums. Considering that there really hasn't been any
worthwhile posts here in a few days I'll probably just shut this list
down.

--John