MM AC_RunActiveContent & jQuery

studiobl

I want to use the Interface library's Accordian on a page that already
has a Flash piece wrapped in Macromedia's AC_RunActiveContent
javascript for avoiding the IE security glitch.

If I remove the Flash and the <script> tag to include
AC_RunActiveContent.js, the accordian works as expected.
Unfortunately, with them the dl, dds, and dts appear like they would
without the accordian script.

Does anyone know of a way to have use Flash piece, avoid the IE
security issue, and still be able to use jQuery and Interface?