Jquery user?

johnpaolosagenes
Hi guys!! Are you a Jquery user? I just want to share something. I found a website that might help you on using jquery and here are some of the website's links:

[url]http://www.jquery4u.com/basic-syntax/5-[/url] ... ry-syntax/
The link is about 5 Useful Basic jQuery Syntax like:
• Hide/Show
• Fade in/Fade out
• Stop
• Animate
• Slide Toggle

[url]http://www.jquery4u.com/animation-and-e[/url] ... ge-slider/
The link is about the 10 Amazing jQuery Image Slider

[url]http://www.jquery4u.com/articles/benefits-jquery/[/url]
The link is about the benefits of using jquery

[url]http://www.jquery4u.com/news/load-jquer[/url] ... aries-api/
The link is about Load jQuery with Google Libraries API

[url]http://www.jquery4u.com/forms/5-awesome[/url] ... rop-boxes/
The link is about the 5 Awesome JQuery Drop Down Boxes

So try visit it now and I hope this site helped you! :)