Jquery Validate Plugin and Custom Rules

Qorky

Hi

i need some help please.

Using the Validate plugin, how can i implement a custom rule that
would check a field for the following characters...

A-Za-z0-9 and -

I'm guessing i need some regex, just have no idea how to build and
implement the rule

Thanks

Matt

Re: Jquery Validate Plugin and Custom Rules

Erik-62

Hi Matt,

Open the additional-methods.js and create your own extension, or try
to do it with depends (see documentation).

Erik