Jquery Drag and Drop Card Sort App

Jques

I am building an app in jquery as in LinkedIn KornFerry.com - CardSort App. here is the link.

https://linkedin.kornferry.com/InSight/CardSort

Jst login with your linkedIn Credentials and click on "Get Started Now".

You will see the app which we can rotate the images and drag and drop in a particular box.

I am done with rotating the images and drag and drop in a box. But I not able to arrange those images in a box properly, and I want to know which image is dropped in which box. ?

I am new to jquery, I am still Struggling and trying a lot to make that app happen. Its very Important to me. Please somebody help me in building an app like that.

I need an very similar to that. Please Please help me.
can mail to vazjques@gmail.com