Jörn Zaefferer's documentation generator

Jörn Zaefferer's documentation generator

livefree75

Hello,

I can't seem to get this to work:

http://jquery.bassistance.de/docTool/docTool.html

Not even with the "Test with Example" code.  I click "Generate", and
nothing happens.

I tried it online, and I tried the downloadable version.

Help?

Or is there another one to use?

I really really really really want to turn my inline documentation
into browsable HTML, and jsdoc just doesn't do it.

Thanks!
James Pittman